I fixed the login problem and now the maps load correctly, I seem to have disabled a variable QuaCzar set ... but all is good now. :)
I'd like to get a handle on the loadmap.pl module; we may be loading it multiple times as well as double executing it. I added a $loadmap=1 variable to it, so whenever we go to execute a do "loadmap.pl", we can add a check and only dp it if it hasn't already been done.
I see you (QuaCzar) have an array system setup of @tileset, is that going to interfear with the $tileset variable? The $tileset variable is used by the loadmap.pl, I think we should change the name of that array to $tiles just for clarification. I like the idea of storing loaded maps in an array, could become useful as we take advantage of changing tilesets in the future.
The tomato update is really fun, starting to feel like an actual game again. If you haven't tried this one, you should. :)
I think it's the same variable. I remember changing the symbol part so it would hold a list. I could use $tileset1 etc., instead. It was still trying to use it as a string in the unchanged city part. :p
There's a login problem in cities, now, but better to not have one on the main map. I tried to check for a problem, but my previous upload was a bit hurried. I wouldn't be very surprised if I introduced it without realizing. :s
-QuaCzar : SysOp | P2P Guide | Anarchy Leader | #1 Magic